Hardware Tycoon is a new business simulation online game focused on the production of computer processors. In the beginning, you must create a company and give it a name. You start with a limited budget in 50,000$ in the year 1970.
Start by making a new CPU. Give your model a brand and a name. Then you can set and tweak various parameters like the clock frequency, build quality, socket module and amount of cores. Then you will see estimated build time and price that gives you the ability to ensure you will be making a profit. While the design of the new processor takes the time you can manage your marketing campaigns. If you happen to run out of money there is an option to take a loan from the bank. This game will be a lot of fun for tech people or people who are interested in computer hardware and tycoon-style games.
Hints & Strategies
- When creating a new CPU pay attention to estimated development price and set a unit price accordingly to make a profit.
- Check the 'Market' page from time to time and make sure you are dominating the market.
- Don't spend too much money on marketing campaigns if you can't afford them.
- Choose your strategy. You can manufacture cheap processors of medium quality and market them in less developed countries, or create very quality CPUs and sell them in America/Europe. A good idea might be to switch these strategies one after another.
- Don't take too big loans from the bank, especially if you are not sure if you will be able to pay them back.
- Grow your business slowly, success doesn't come overnight ;)
Hardware Tycoon is developed by Haxor. You can visit his homepage at itch.io and support his work by buying the game(you can set price yourself) to make him happy :)
- Hardware Tycoon